Thursday, November 7, 2013

FIRST!

Hey everyone,

Welcome to Making Lists for Funsies, a semi-interactive blog where you tell me stuff to rank, and I do it! I'll of course add some commentary on top of making the actual list. It's pretty simple, really. I'll try and pump a list out every week or so while I'm here at work (during my down time of course).

People will disagree on how I rank things, and that's where it gets interesting! I've seen many a people (approximately 7?) actually voice an opinion about a list I've made in the past. Top restaurants (revised list coming soon!) garnered a solid amount of debate, as did top songs for my favorite artists. Fell free to share feedback here! I love me a good argument.

Anyways I'll start the blogging going with a list I made this week, it's my top 7 songs that I'm currently obsessed with. Take a look!

Thanks for reading!

Cheers,

AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment