Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Seafood!

HELLO!

In one of my previous blogs (talking about the foods I've grown to love) I mentioned that I would make a list of my favorite seafood. It was kind of meant as a joke, but after this past weekend where I had the most delicious seafood I'll ever have, I decided to make it a reality.

For anyone that doesn't know, Aquitaine (http://www.aquitaineboston.com/) is a French Bistro in the Boston area. Aquitaine happens to have some incredible seafood, specifically number one on my list. I'd recommend you heading over there for some fancy schmancy dining if you're in the Boston area.

This upcoming list isn't complete, I'm trying new stuff all the time! As for right now though, this is the...

OFFICIAL POWER RANKINGS LIST OF MY FAVORITE SEAFOOD

1. Lemon Sole Meuniere (from Aquitaine) 
2. Halibut - really any kind. This stuff is delicious.
3. A greasy plate of fish and chips (more than likely the fish is cod)
4. Mussels En Cassoulette (also from Aquitaine) 
5. Fried Calamari
6. Eel sushi 
7. New England clam chowder (not that New York bullshit) 
8. Swordfish
9. Salmon 
10. Lobster
.
.
.
9001. Oysters
.
.
.
90000001. Canned Tuna

No comments:

Post a Comment